Interview with Dr. Christopher Bray about Hepatitis C
TV 20 STUDIO - According to the Center for Disease Control, nearly 2 million baby boomers are infected with a contagious liver disease known as Hepatitis C.
Dr. Christopher Bray with North Central Florida sat down with TV 20 to talk about what people in this demographic need to do.
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction