interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities
Though cancer deaths are decreasing in the general population for many types of cancer, minority men experience disproportionately high rates of cancer deaths.
In fact, black men in Alachua County are twice as likely to die from certain cancers than are whites.
Now, The Men's Health and Manpower Expo is reaching out to minority men with a message of self-empowerment for cancer prevention and early detection.
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Interview with Dr. Priya Gopalan about Lung Cancer Screenings
- Your Health: Treating Breast Cancer With New Technology
- Colon cancer: one of the top killers
- Cardiac Interview
- Overcoming prostate cancer
- Clinical trials changing face of breast cancer
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich