Interview with Dr Scott Rivkees about Child Nutrition
A child's diet is very important.
Proper nutrition allows kids to have stronger immune systems and could help prevent health problems when they are adults.
UF and SHANDs Pediatrician Dr Scott Rivkees agreed to be interviewed on the importance of parents paying attention to their kid's diet.
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Interview with Dr Jonathan Pritt About Hip Arthroscopy