Interview with Dr. David Winchester about the "Choosing Wisely" Campaign
Experts estimate that 210 billion of the cost it takes to provide health care to americans is spent on unnecessary services.
Now a new campaign is warning doctors and patients to choose wisely when it comes to some common medical tests.
University of Florida Cardiologist Dr. David Winchester joins us today to explain why the "Choosing Wisely" Campaign aims to limit some routine and sometimes costly medical tests.
- Interview with Dr. Whit Curry about Choosing a Family Medicine
- Ocala Trauma Center Fights to Stay Open
- Cardiac Interview
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue