Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction
Microsurgical Breast Reconstruction has become an increasingly popular option for patients in need of reconstruction after breast cancer.
Our guest today is here to talk about the Microsurgical options for women seeking Breast Reconstruction.
Dr. Jason Rosenberg is a Reconstructive Microsurgeon with the Orthopaedic Institute.
He performs surgeries at the Orthopaedic Surgery Center and North Florida Regional Medical Center in Gainesville.
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities
- Interview with Dr. Priya Gopalan about Lung Cancer Screenings
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Interview with Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue