Interview with Dr. Priya Gopalan about Lung Cancer Screenings
Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer deaths and doctors recommend CT Scans to detect the disease early in people who may have a high risk of developing it.
There has been some recent debate over who should be screened and the high costs and potential for false alarms that may result.
Dr. Priya Gopalan agreed to be interview on who should be screened for lung cancer and when they should have it done.
- Interview with Dr. Manish Jani about lung screening options
- Medical Spotlight: Lung Cancer Screening
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Medical Spotlight: Preventing Lung Disease
- Your Health: Colon Cancer Awareness Month, Screening Rates Still Low
- Medical Spotlight 10/18/10 "Catching Lung Cancer Early"
- Medical Spotlight 12/20/10 "CT Scanning For Lung Cancer"