Interview with Dr. Rafael Cott about Geriatricians
Every corner of society will have to scramble to keep up with the needs of the population by 20-50 when more than 79 million americans are over the age of 65.
Geriatricians focus on the aging, and Dr. Rafael Cott is a physician with the Senior Healthcare Centers of North Florida Regional Healthcare.
He is here with more about the challenges ahead.
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Bray about Hepatitis C
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities