interview with Dr. Richard Holbert about Treatment for Depression
For some people, anti-depressants can control the symptoms of depression.
For others, medications fail or can cause harsh side effects preventing people from leading a normal and active life.
University of Florida Psychiatrist, Dr. Richard Holbert agreed to be interviewed about a new treatment for depression that uses electromagnets instead of pills to control the disorder.
- Interview with Dr. Amit Rawal About Stroke Treatments
- Interview with Dr. Steven Roark about Heart Attack Treatment Time
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss
- How to Deal With Depression During the Holidays
- Opening Up About Depression
- Doctors urge patients not to deliver before 39 weeks
- New Treatment for Asthma Sufferers
- Cardiac Interview
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community