Interview with Dr. Whit Curry about Choosing a Family Medicine
Finding a doctor you can trust with your health and the well-being of every member of your family can seem like a challenging task.
There are doctors that have a wide range of training that allows them to take care of young kids and adults.
University of Florida Family Practice Physician Dr. Whit Curry agreed to be interviewed about the benefits of choosing a family medicine physician for your families healthcare needs.
- Interview with Dr. David Winchester about the "Choosing Wisely" Campaign
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Bray about Hepatitis C