Interview with Dr. Whit Curry about Choosing a Family Medicine
Finding a doctor you can trust with your health and the well-being of every member of your family can seem like a challenging task.
There are doctors that have a wide range of training that allows them to take care of young kids and adults.
University of Florida Family Practice Physician Dr. Whit Curry agreed to be interviewed about the benefits of choosing a family medicine physician for your families healthcare needs.
- Interview with Dr. David Winchester about the "Choosing Wisely" Campaign
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Making medicine personal
- Choosing Facial Reconstruction as an Adult
- Explaining Personalized Medicine
- Cardiac Interview
- Medical Spotlight: Interdisciplinary Family Health
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events