Interview with Mary Hill Challenges Facing Patients During Holiday Season
The holiday season is meant to be a joyful time that creates good memories.
For most of us, it is.
But, for patients with cancer, the holiday season can present challenges.
Mary Hill, The Cancer Nurse Navigator at North Florida Regional Medical Center, agreed to be interviewed about those challenges and what can be done to over come them.
- Your Health: Managing Depression During the Holidays
- Interview with Scarlott Mueller on Patient Services
- Interview with Dr. Bernard Ballou about active elderly patients
- Your Health: Research Suggests Reflux May Be A Problem For Sleeve Patients
- Charities Hurting During the Holiday Season
- Surgical Treatment Improving for Pancreatic Cancer Patients
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Ventricular Assist Device Gives New Hope To Patients With Heart Failure
- Lung Transplants Offer New Hope For Some Cystic Fibrosis Patients
- Staying Hydrated During Hot Florida Summers