Interview with Mary Hill Challenges Facing Patients During Holiday Season
The holiday season is meant to be a joyful time that creates good memories.
For most of us, it is.
But, for patients with cancer, the holiday season can present challenges.
Mary Hill, The Cancer Nurse Navigator at North Florida Regional Medical Center, agreed to be interviewed about those challenges and what can be done to over come them.
- Your Health: Managing Depression During the Holidays
- Charities Hurting During the Holiday Season
- Interview with Scarlott Mueller on Patient Services
- Interview with Dr. Bernard Ballou about active elderly patients
- Gator Volleyball Coach Mary Wise Not Quite Ready for a New Season
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Your Health: Research Suggests Reflux May Be A Problem For Sleeve Patients
- Holiday Surprise For Patients At The VA Hospital
- DUI Checkpoint during Holiday Weekend
- As Shopping Increases During The Holidays, So Does Shoplifting.