There are several safe and highly effective methods of contraception or birth control that are available to prevent unintended pregnancy.
In the last decade, several new options have become available.
Dr. Heather Stevens, an O-B-G-Y-N with Gainesville OB-GYN, agreed to be interviewed about new birth control options.
- Your Health Interview: Meal Makeovers
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Health Interview On Ways To Keep The Gym Fun
- Interview with Dr. Anthony Agrios
- Cardiac Interview
- Your Health Interview: Karen Cole-Cannon
- Your Health Interview: Dinner Makeover
- Your Health Interview: Continuing Your New Year's Resolutions
- Interview: Robotic Equipment
- TV20 Interviews Shands Stroke Program Coordinator