Interview with Kim Teitelbaum About the Obesity Epidemic
Health experts say being overweight can lead to heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancers.
Kim Teitelbaum, Director of the Best of Life Program at the University of Florida agreed to be interviewed about the growing obesity epidemic in the US and what can be done to combat the problem.
- Interview with Terry McKenzie about Obesity Classification
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Obesity Epidemic
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer