Interview with Dr. Nash Moawad About Women's Health
Doctors who specialize in women's health deal with important female issues from child birth to menopause.
Some women's health issues may require surgery to correct the problem.
Dr. Nash Moawad, the Head of Minimally-Invassive Gynecological Surgery at UF and Shands agreed to discuss surgical treatment options that offer less pain and faster recovery than traditional methods.
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Bray about Hepatitis C
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities