Interview with Dr. Steven Roark about Heart Attack Treatment Time
Hospitals call the treatment time for heart attack patients, door-to-balloon time.
Some say the required time that used to be under 90 minutes may soon change to 60 minutes.
Dr. Steven Roark, an Interventional Cardiologist with the Cardiac & Vascular Institute, agreed to be interviewed to explain what all that means for us.
- interview with Dr. Richard Holbert about Treatment for Depression
- Interview with Dr. Amit Rawal About Stroke Treatments
- Medical Spotlight 8/9/10 "Heart Attack Response Time"
- Gender Gap in Diagnosis and Outcome of Heart Attacks
- New Treatment for Asthma Sufferers
- Cardiac Interview
- Can We Predict a Heart Attack?
- Pregnancy Can Increase Heart Attack Chances
- Medical Spotlight: Saving Lives With The World's Smallest Heart Pump
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich