Interview with Dr. Steven Roark about Heart Attack Treatment Time
Hospitals call the treatment time for heart attack patients, door-to-balloon time.
Some say the required time that used to be under 90 minutes may soon change to 60 minutes.
Dr. Steven Roark, an Interventional Cardiologist with the Cardiac & Vascular Institute, agreed to be interviewed to explain what all that means for us.
- interview with Dr. Richard Holbert about Treatment for Depression
- Interview with Dr. Amit Rawal About Stroke Treatments
- Medical Spotlight 8/9/10 "Heart Attack Response Time"
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer