Interview With Dr. Christina Mitchell About Skin Protection
No matter what the season is in Florida, health experts say you should protect you skin from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays anytime you are outside.
UF health dermatologist Doctor Christina Mitchell joins us today to offer some skin safety tips so you can enjoy the summer sun safely.
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Protecting yourself from skin cancer
- Getting your skin ready for summer
- Understanding different kinds of skin cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Skin Cancer
- Cardiac Interview
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging