Interview with Dr. Mark Ignatz Infant Care
Thanks to major advances many babies who are in serious care after being born prematurely have a high change of growing up just fine.
Dr. Mark Ignatz, a Neonatologist, agreed to be interviewed about the new level 2 Neonatal ICU at North Florida Regional Medical Center.
- Cardiac Interview
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Woman Tries to Silence Her Infant By Attempting to Suffocate Him
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- Medical Spotlight: Hearing Loss and How to Prevent It
- Your Health: Painting Up Support For Alzheimer's Care
- The Affordable Care Act: What You Need To Know
- UF Health Advance Directive Educating Others About End-Of-Life Care
- Medical Spotlight With Dr. Anthony Agrios
- Your Health: Treating Breast Cancer With New Technology