Interview with Dr Michael Falgiani About Summer Safety
Beaches, amusement parks, pools and playgrounds are just a few places many floridians will visit this summer.
But, summer is also a time of the year when people have a greater chance of visiting a place that isn't a lot of fun, the emergency room.
UF Health Emergency Physician Doctor Michael Falgiani agreed to be interviewed about some tips to help you safely enjoy summer's outdoor activities.
- Summer Food Safety Tips
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti