Interview with Terry McKenzie about Obesity Classification
Obesity has been officially recognized as a disease by the American Medical Association, an action that happened a few days ago.
Many say this action could put more emphasis on the health condition by doctors and insurance companies in order to minimize its effects.
Terry McKenzie, a Bariatric Certified Nurse and part of the Obesity Center for Surgery and Treatment at North Florida Regional Healthcare, agreed to be interviewed about how this new classification will effect patients.
- Interview with Kim Teitelbaum About the Obesity Epidemic
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete McKenzie Hollen
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer