Medical Spotlight 11/20/13
Diabetes has become an epidemic in our nation and our community.
Experts continue to look for ways to find patients earlier when it's easier to help them manage the condition and sometimes prevent it altogether.
That's what a condition called pre-diabetes is all about.
Theresa Davis, a registered nurse and certified diabetes educator with the diabetes center at North Florida Regional Healthcare, explains waht you should know about pre-diabetes.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Medical Spotlight 12/6/10 "North Florida Expansion"
- Medical Spotlight 10/25/10 "Diabetes and Halloween"
- Medical Spotlight 11/8/10 "Pre-Term Births"
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health
- Cyberknife of North Florida Regional Healthcare
- Medical Spotlight With Dr. Anthony Agrios
- Medical Spotlight: New Behavioral Health Center