"Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs"
A fundraiser in Williston today is helping the number of service dogs grow, through their first 'bark-a-que...'
"Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs" is a non profit that started two years ago to
rescue, raise and train service dogs for people who suffer from challenges of mental and physical disabilities.
Carol Borden, the Executive Director says all dogs are donated to their owners after hundreds of hours of training.
"Even though our dogs are credited with literally changing lives, restoring lives because of their skill sets... There are no federal grants for what we do, insurance doesn't pay for it. So all the money has to come from corporate sponsors, donations or fundraisers things like what we're doing today."
With a good turn out, people enjoyed a live band, raffle prizes and some good 'bark-a-que.'
- "Maddie's Pet Adoption Days" Comes to Gainesville
- County to decide if Guardian Angels gets special exception permit
- Veterans Touched by Guardian Angels
- Marion County Pet Adoptions, Wednesday August 7, 2013
- Alachua County Adopt-A-Pet: 10/09/14
- Marion County Adopt-A-Pet: 3/11/15
- Marion County Adopt-A-Pet: 4/8/15
- Marion County Adopt A Pet 6/24/15
- Marion County Adopt-A-Pet 7/1/15
- Marion County Adopt-A-Pet 7/8/15