D'Aisha Porter Passes Away
Her strength and style were and inspiration to her family, school, and community.
This morning, that same family, school, and community are mourning the death of D'Aisha Porter.
We have covered D'Aisha's story over the past two years - a fight against the rare but deadly cancer called Clear Cell Sarcoma.
In March, virtually the entire population of Mebane Middle School wore pink and displayed special bracelets to benefit D'Aisha and her family.
We understand from her friends that she passed away Tuesday, less than a week after the end of the school year.
D'Aisha Porter was 13 years old.
- Funeral of D'Aisha Porter
- Car wash for D'Aisha Porter
- D'Aisha Porter Battles Cancer With Support of Community
- Parkinson's Disease and Depression
- Your Health: New Research Explores the Link Between Periodontal Disease and Diabetes
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Doctors Hope Classifying Obesity as a Disease Leads to More Treatment
- Medical Spotlight: Celiac Disease
- Medical Spotlight: Gallbladder Disease
- Just how common is Gallbladder disease?