Brain Awareness Week Interview
GAINESVILLE - When the brain functions properly it has many responsibilities from coordinating our movements to managing our emotions, but many diseases, disorders can cause the brain to malfunction and lead to many problems.
The director of the McKnight Brain Institute Dr. Tetsuo Ashizawa wants to raise awareness about Brain Awareness Week.
- Medical Spotlight: Brain Awareness Week
- Your Health: Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer
- Your Health: Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- New Program Focuses on the Aging Brain
- Your Health Interview: Meal Makeovers
- Your Health: Colon Cancer Awareness Month, Screening Rates Still Low
- Aortic Aneurysm Awareness and Warning Signs
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Interview with Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event