Published April 2nd, 2013
Theresa Davis registered nurse and certified diabetes educator, from North Florida Medical Center. Talks with TV20s Duke Carter about Diabetes Education. For more information go to NFRMC.com.
- Your Health: Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Heroes Sending a Super Message About Childhood Diabetes
- 4/8/13 Fitzness Minute: The Morning Mile
- Florida Board of Education Passes 6 Year Achievement Plan
- Diabetes Drug Avandia Found to Have Great Risks
- Local Girl Speaks in Washington about Type I Diabetes
- Preventing Blindness Caused By Diabetes
- Governor Scott Visits UF in Support President Machen's Goal of Becoming Top 10 University
- Drowsy Driving Prevention Week in Florida
- "Certified Substitutes" Can't Replace Full-time Teachers