Ronald McDonald House Charities Celebrates 30 Years
Ronald McDonald House Charities of North Central Florida celebrated 30 years of service with the "Red Shoe Affair" August 10th in Gainesville.
The event honored the families, volunteers, donors and doctors who work together to support children fighting serious illnesses.
For more information or to get involved visit http://www.rmhgainesville.org/
- Ronald McDonald House Sees Decrease in Donations
- Home Away From Home; Thanksgiving at the Ronald McDonald House
- Ronald McDonald House Renovations
- Knife-Wielding Man Tased By Gainesville Police During Struggle at Area McDonalds
- Police: Man Robs McDonald's Through Drive-Thru Window
- Man Stabbed in McDonald's Drive-Thru
- McDonald's Creates Olympic Sized Restuarant
- Shootout at Daytona Beach McDonald's
- Man Attacks Woman In McDonald's Drive-Through
- House Raffled off for Charity