Ronald McDonald House Charities Celebrates 30 Years
Ronald McDonald House Charities of North Central Florida celebrated 30 years of service with the "Red Shoe Affair" August 10th in Gainesville.
The event honored the families, volunteers, donors and doctors who work together to support children fighting serious illnesses.
For more information or to get involved visit http://www.rmhgainesville.org/
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Celebrate 40 Years of Service
- McDonalds burglarized
- Local teen gets $100,000 scholarship
- Third Annual Alex McDonald Pass, Punt and Kick Competition
- Free dental care for 100 people
- Ronald McDonald house helps family deal with medical nightmare
- Construction underway for Loves Truck Stop and McDonald's in Hawthorne
- Woman pulls fake gun on drive-thru employee after not getting french fries
- Celebrations 10/1/15
- Celebrations 10/16/15