Steps Parents Should Take to Ensure Kids Stay Healthy
It's that time of year again when parents get to say one of their favorite phases to their kids… Yes, it is finally "back-to-school" time.
It's a time when parents are busy buying their children classroom supplies and clothes for the upcoming school year.
But what about your kids health?
UF Health pediatrician Dr. Jackie Otero joins Corrie Lovette today on Medical Spotlight to discuss what steps parents need to take to make sure their kids stay healthy this school year.
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents
- A Family That Exercises Together, Stays Healthy Together
- Alachua Car Seat Station Helps Parents and Kids
- Urban Coyote: Should They Stay or Should They Go? And If So, How?
- It's National School Bus Safety Week But Some Parents Say Their Kid Aren't Safe
- School Board Urges Parents To Register Kids
- Backpack Program Ensures Kids Won't Go Home Hungry for the Holidays
- Study Finds Parents Spending Less On Back-To-School Shopping
- X-Box Boys back in School, Parents Outraged
- More Than Just Kids Heading Back to School