Summercamp Gives Students Hands-On Look At Healthcare
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- More than 100 kids attended Medical Professional Career Outreach Day on Wednesday for a chance to check out different careers in the health care field.
A team of doctors, nurses and med students from UF Health spoke to the students about different careers and let them try out some hands-on training.
The outreach day was presented as a part of FOCUS, a 5-week summer program that provides academic curriculum for elementary through high school students.
For more information vist: http://odhe.med.ufl.edu/8/focus/
- Your Health:The Right Way To Wash Hands
- Governor Scott Pushes For Healthcare For Floridians
- Healthcare Battle Continues
- Congressman Yoho on Healthcare Legislation
- New Program Focuses on the Aging Brain
- Ventricular Assist Device Gives New Hope To Patients With Heart Failure
- Gainesville Health & Fitness: Yoga Tips
- Child With Leukemia Looking for Bone Marrow Donor
- Helping Hands Pet Rescue: The Amazing Give
- Medicaid Expansion, Looking to the Future