Car Seat Safety: Is Your Child At Risk?
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- If you're in a car accident, properly restraining a child in a car seat can be the difference between life and death.
September is Child Passenger Safety Awareness Month and according to Well Florida, 4 out of 5 car seats are not installed correctly. When used the right way, child safety seats can reduce the risk of death by as much as 71%.
Time: 9 am - 12 pm
Gainesville Fire Rescue Station #8
Address: 3223 NW 42nd Avenue Gainesville FL
- Safety First, Child Car Seats
- Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
- What's Your Stroke Risk?
- A Majority Of Parents Install Car Seats Incorrectly, Putting Kids At Risk
- Your Health: Women's Wellness In The New Year
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Family Spotlight 5/5/11 "Child Car Seat Safety"
- Your Health: Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Your Health: Treating a High-Risk Pregnancy
- Alachua Car Seat Station Helps Parents and Kids