PHIT America Works to Fight Obesity and Inactivity
NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA- America has an obesity crisis because of an inactivity pandemic but a national organization is working to change all that. TV20's Corrie Lovette spoke with former Gator and PHIT America spokesperson Mike May about the organization's efforts.
- Doctors Hope Classifying Obesity as a Disease Leads to More Treatment
- Local Nonprofit Works to Fight Dystonia
- Your Health: The Role Genetic Counseling Can Play in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- Your Health: Fighting the Flu
- Your Health: Do Diet Pills Really Work?
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- Your Health: Fighting Antibiotic Resistance
- Fighting Pancreatic Cancer
- 9/10/12 Fitzness Minute: Working Around Injury
- 4/1/13 Fitzness Minute: WORK-outs