Medical Spotlight: New Behavioral Health Center
GAINESVILLE- A few weeks ago, North Florida Regional Medical Center opened a new behavioral health center.
Here and throughout the nation, behavioral health has become a hot topic following tragic events carried out by people who suffered from mental conditions.
Deagan Watson is the Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Program Director for the new behavioral health program at North Florida Regional, and he stopped by to talk with us about the new center.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- The Cancer Center Opens at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Announces $58 Million Dollar Expansion Project
- Deadly Stabbing at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents
- Medical Spotlight: Atrial Fibrillation
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health
- Medical Spotlight: Hearing Loss and How to Prevent It
- Medical Spotlight: Treating High-Risk Pregnancy