Medical Spotlight: New Behavioral Health Center
GAINESVILLE- A few weeks ago, North Florida Regional Medical Center opened a new behavioral health center.
Here and throughout the nation, behavioral health has become a hot topic following tragic events carried out by people who suffered from mental conditions.
Deagan Watson is the Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Program Director for the new behavioral health program at North Florida Regional, and he stopped by to talk with us about the new center.
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health
- Medical Spotlight: Advanced Wound Care
- Medical Spotlight: Quality Key Performers
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Medical Spotlight: Breastfeeding and Breast Cancer
- Medical Spotlight: The Importance Of Breakfast
- Medical Spotlight: One Florida Clinical Research Consortium
- Your Health: New Technology For Managing Chronic Pain
- New Technology Offers Surgery Without Scars