Medical Spotlight: New Behavioral Health Center
GAINESVILLE- A few weeks ago, North Florida Regional Medical Center opened a new behavioral health center.
Here and throughout the nation, behavioral health has become a hot topic following tragic events carried out by people who suffered from mental conditions.
Deagan Watson is the Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Program Director for the new behavioral health program at North Florida Regional, and he stopped by to talk with us about the new center.
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health
- Medical Spotlight: Advanced Wound Care
- Yoho Visits North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Medical Spotlight: Atrial Fibrillation
- Deadly Stabbing at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Completes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Medical Spotlight: Brain Awareness Week
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents