Sheriff's Office, DEA Hold Drug Take Back Day
ALACHUA COUNTY, Fla - Turn in prescription drugs, no questions asked. That was the promise this weekend as the Alachua County Sheriff's Office and the Drug Enforcement Administration teamed up with Walgreens for another drug take back day.
This gives residents the opportunity to help in preventing pill abuse and theft in Alachua County by ridding their homes of potentially dangerous prescription drugs and dropping them off with the deputies.
Last year Americans turned in more than 300,000 pounds of prescription drugs nationwide.
- National Drug Take-Back Day
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- FBI Raids UF Prof's Office, Home
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Sheriff's Office Recruits Outside Help For Investigation
- State Attorney Supporting Franklin County Sheriff's Office In Stand Your Ground Case
- GPD Holds Family Field Day Over the Weekend
- Hillsborough Sheriff Donates Rehabilitated Horses To A Youth Ranch