62nd Florida Folk Festival This Weekend
WHITE SPRINGS, Fla. -- A three-day celebration of all things Florida kicks off Friday at Stephen Foster State Park. The 62nd Florida Folk Festival features music, dance, food, crafts, and more all showcasing the story and heritage of the Sunshine State.
With hundreds of performances and more than a dozen different stages along the banks of the historic Suwannee River, the festival has been named a "Top 20 Event" by the Southeast Tourism Society. The first festival took place in 1953 and is the oldest continuous state-run festival in the United States!
For tickets, times and more information visit: www.FloridaFolkFestival.com or call (877) 635-3655
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- 61st Annual Florida Folk Festival
- Florida Folk Festival 2012
- 28th Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook This Weekend
- Florida Folk Festival
- Florida Folk Festival Celebrates 58 Years Of Fun!
- 59th Annual Florida Folk Festival
- 57th Annual Florida Folk Festival
- 30th Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook Features Local Artists, Restaurants
- Spring Arts Festival Helps Fund Scholarships for College Students