Alachua County Man Arrested After Threatening Cab Driver With Butcher's Knife
Officers arrested an Alachua County man they say took a cab home and tried to skip out on the bill.
Alachua County Sheriff's deputies arrested 22-year-old Greg Liuzzo early Monday morning after they say he failed to pay a cab fare of 47 dollars.
The cabbie told investigators that he dropped off Liuzzo and two others at a home in southwest Alachua County, but they went inside and didn't pay.
Eventually, deputies say Liuzzo came out with a butcher's knife, telling the cabbie to leave.
When deputies arrived they say Liuzzo then tried to resist arrest.
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Deputies Taze Man After Causing Multiple Car Crash, Threatening Other Drivers
- Knife-Wielding Tampa Man Arrested At Levy County Park
- Man Arrested After High Speed Chase
- Man Arrested after Police Standoff
- Man Arrested After Trying To Steal Boots Twice
- Lake City Man Arrested after Fatal Hit and Run
- Gainesville Man Arrested After Stabbing Father
- Man arrested after posting child pornography on Photobucket
- North Central Florida Man Arrested For Domestic Battery