Alachua County Man Arrested After Threatening Cab Driver With Butcher's Knife
Officers arrested an Alachua County man they say took a cab home and tried to skip out on the bill.
Alachua County Sheriff's deputies arrested 22-year-old Greg Liuzzo early Monday morning after they say he failed to pay a cab fare of 47 dollars.
The cabbie told investigators that he dropped off Liuzzo and two others at a home in southwest Alachua County, but they went inside and didn't pay.
Eventually, deputies say Liuzzo came out with a butcher's knife, telling the cabbie to leave.
When deputies arrived they say Liuzzo then tried to resist arrest.
- Summerfeild man pulls knife on a teenager after being threatened
- Man arrested after filming women in a park's restroom
- Deputies Taze Man After Causing Multiple Car Crash, Threatening Other Drivers
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Man threatens to blow up a Publix
- Two arrested after allegedly making meth in public park
- Gainesville woman arrested after multiple attacks
- Clay County man arrested after firing into crowd
- Marion County man arrested after stealing a pizza delivery car
- Man killed after crash on County Road 231