Eight Year Old Passes Away While Waiting For Heart
It will be a bittersweet performance tonight at the Phillips Center.
An eight year old girl waiting for a heart transplant at UF Health Shands has passed away.
Tonight Brianna Medina was going to get a special performance by the Gainesville Orchestra.
They will have the very first live performance of the live score of the hit Disney movie "Frozen."
The orchestra musical director says the entire event was to be streamed live online just for Brianna.
Tonight's concert will now be dedicated to her.
- Little Girl Who Dies Waiting For Heart Transplant, Is Honored During Concert
- 82 Year-Old Shot and Killed while Sleeping
- 8-Year-Old Boy Set on Fire While Playing in Neighbors' Yard
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old
- 104-year-old Man Celebrates Birthday
- 106-year-old Williston Man Votes
- Dontavious Copeland Sentenced in Shooting Death of 15-year-old
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- Woman Allegedly Shoves 7-Year-Old