Marion Man Faces Molestation Charges
Published May 15th, 2014
OCALA -- A 24-year-old man is facing lewd and lascivious molestation charges for multiple cases of improper contact with a 15-year-old victim.
Paul Duska, who's from Ocala, is being held in the Marion County Jail on a 100,000 dollar bond.
The underage victim told detectives the inappropriate contact happened over two month's time.
The two apparently communicated through social media.
Detectives were able to read messages between Duska and the victim.
- Dixie county man arrested for forcing two people to perform lewd acts
- Dixie County man faces murder charges
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Ocala man charged with murder
- Man charged for domestic battery by strangulation
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Gainesville Man Arrested For Molesting Teenage Girl on Black Friday
- Pillowcase burglars are facing first degree murder
- Man Back in Jail for False Traffic Stops