Marion Man Faces Molestation Charges
Published May 15th, 2014
OCALA -- A 24-year-old man is facing lewd and lascivious molestation charges for multiple cases of improper contact with a 15-year-old victim.
Paul Duska, who's from Ocala, is being held in the Marion County Jail on a 100,000 dollar bond.
The underage victim told detectives the inappropriate contact happened over two month's time.
The two apparently communicated through social media.
Detectives were able to read messages between Duska and the victim.
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Marion County Man Charged with Possessing Child Pornography
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Gainesville Man Arrested For Molesting Teenage Girl on Black Friday
- Marion County Baliff Faces Charges After Giving Inmate Girlfriend Contraband
- MARION COUNTY MEN FACING MORE CHARGES
- Marion County Man Still Missing
- Clay County Man Charged With Death of 14-Month-Old Boy
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft