School Nurse Arrested For Stealing Prescription Drugs From Students
Lake City, FL -- 24 year old Marilee Boozer was arrested Tuesday and booked into the Columbia County jail for theft and possession of a controlled substance.
Boozer was a school nurse at Pine Mount Elementary in Lake City.
An investigation began Friday, after a parent noticed her child's medication was missing.
- Students At Local Elementary School Receive A Different Lesson
- Accused Rapist Arrested in Lake City
- Lake City Man Arrested for Child Abuse
- Lake City Man Arrested after Fatal Hit and Run
- Driver hurt, kids OK in Lake City school bus crash
- FDLE Arrests Chemist for Switching Prescription Pills for Over-the-Counter Drugs
- Lake City announces "Chief for a Day"
- Four schools receive an anonymous donation
- Trucker pleads guilty in school bus crash
- Miss Florida visits Ocala Spring Elementary School