Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
Published May 15th, 2014
Sheriff's investigators apprehended three teenagers after several ATVs, a gun, and a boat went missing from different properties in Southeast Levy County.
Deputies say the found the goods at a home miles from their original location.
The three juvenile teens were taken into custody and charges of Grand Theft and burglary have been sent to the State's Attorney's Office.
Most of the items have been returned to their original owners.
- Dunkin Donuts Manager Charged with Grand Theft
- A Grand Jury Says Former Columbia County Sheriff's Employees Commit Grand Theft
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft
- Levy County Man Arrested for Making a Destructive Device
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft
- Corrections Assistant Arrested for Fraud and Grand Theft
- Local Pastor Arrested for Grand Theft and Racketeering
- Bronson Man Arrested for Grand Theft, Stole Son's Car
- Lowe's Employee Arrested for Grand Retail Theft
- Suspect Arrested for Grand Theft and Dealing in Stolen Property