Marion County Teen Dies In Crash On Graduation Day
A Marion County teen is dead on the day he was supposed to graduate from high school.
Domarius Trevante Simpson was driving his truck on NW 100th St. - apparently at a high speed - before leaving the road and hitting several trees, throwing Simpson, who was not wearing his seatbelt, out of the truck.
Another driver discovered his body early Thursday morning and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Simpson was a student at North Marion High School.
According to his principal, Simpson was supposed to graduate last night.
The school planned to have a moment of silence honoring Simpson at the ceremony.
- Man Dies in Crash in Putnam County
- Marion County Teen Found
- Deadly Marion County Crash
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Marion County Graduation Schedules
- Fatal Marion Crash
- Miami Beach Teen Dies Shortly After Being Tasered by Police
- A Teen Shoots A Volusia County Sheriff's Deputy
- Marion County Pet Adoptions, Wednesday August 7, 2013