Suspect Identified in String of Gainesville Burglaries
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Police believe they have identified the man responsible for a series of burglaries along University Avenue.
51- year- old Augustine Rodriguez-Casanas was spotted walking along Archer Road and matched the description of the man in surveillance photos we showed you last week.
Rodriguez's family identified him as the man in the burglary photos.
Rodriguez is a 44- time convicted felon and was released from prison in 2012 after serving a 13-year sentence for burglary.
Police are still investigating.
- String of Burglaries Hit Marion County
- Former Gainesville Sun Delivery Man Arrested for String of Burglaries
- Man Arrested in String of Burglaries in Gainesville
- Teen burglary suspect shot by police
- Multi-County Burglary Suspects Arrested
- Four Arrested Following String Of Car Burglaries
- String of Burglaries in One Alachua County Neighborhood May be Connected
- String of Car Burglaries
- Residents On Edge After String Of Burglaries
- Two arrested for string of burglaries