Armed Robbery Suspect Caught
OCALA, Fla. -- A man wanted for an armed robbery back in April has been caught.
Marion County Sheriff's Deputies along with Ocala Police arrested Yarnell Bagley Tuesday.
They found him hiding in an attic in a home on Northwest 3rd Street after getting a Crime Stoppers tip.
Deputies say back in April Bagley pointed a gun at a victim and demanded cash.
He faces several charges, including robbery with a firearm.
They will be watching him closely as Bagley has already escaped the Marion County Jail twice.
- Marion Co. Strong Arm Robbery Suspect Caught
- Suspect Caught After Leaving Wallet at Crime Scene
- Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspects
- Suspects Take Victim's Clothes In Armed Robbery
- Deputies Search For Armed Suspect In Home Invasion Robbery
- Authorities Search for Suspect in Convenience Store Robbery
- Citra Murder Suspect Apprehended, Given No Bond
- Zaxby's Helps Raise Money For Alachua County Crime Stoppers
- Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust
- Two Former University of Georgia Athletes Indicted on charges to Commit Armed Robbery