Bank Teller Accused of Helping Steal Money From Bank Customer
A man stole $15,000 from a bank customer, in Marion County, with a little help from a bank teller.
Alicia Thompson was arrested Monday after police discovered she exchanged phone calls and text messages with the phone number of a man who had gained access to a customer's account.
Records show that she accessed the account before the money was stolen.
Police are searching for the unidentified man seen in the video, who they say is the one who stole the money.
He also attempted to steal another $16,000 from the same customer's account at a Wells Fargo in Orlando the following day.
According to police, the suspect is older than he appears in the video.
- Bank robbery suspect arrested
- Cities Will Receive Less Money From Gas Taxes
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- Chiefland man steals truck from Ford dealership
- Man Shot at ATM
- Marion County man arrested after stealing a pizza delivery car
- Firefighters battle flames from backyard grill
- Bronson Business Helping Customers Save Money
- Marion County man accused of killing ex-girlfriend's son
- Marion County Couple Accused of Child Neglect