Bank Teller Accused of Helping Steal Money From Bank Customer
A man stole $15,000 from a bank customer, in Marion County, with a little help from a bank teller.
Alicia Thompson was arrested Monday after police discovered she exchanged phone calls and text messages with the phone number of a man who had gained access to a customer's account.
Records show that she accessed the account before the money was stolen.
Police are searching for the unidentified man seen in the video, who they say is the one who stole the money.
He also attempted to steal another $16,000 from the same customer's account at a Wells Fargo in Orlando the following day.
According to police, the suspect is older than he appears in the video.
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- Thieves Steal Christmas Gifts from Broward County Family
- Bronson Business Helping Customers Save Money
- Marion County Couple Accused of Child Neglect
- Handy Man Accused of Stealing Rent Money
- Gainesville Man Accused of Stealing Vehicle, Possessing Counterfeit Money
- Bank robbery suspect arrested
- A STORE OWNER GETS HELP FROM CUSTOMERS
- Wellness Walks Program Combating Obesity In Alachua County
- School Nurse Arrested For Stealing Prescription Drugs From Students