Homeless Man Arrested for Battery on a Firefighter
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Gainesville Police responded to calls of a homeless man, Peter Bergman, laying unconcious on a sidewalk on University Avenue.
Bergman regained consciousness while being treated by paramedics and was combative.
Police say Bergman kicked one of the paramedics and spit on another.
Bergman was treated at UF Health for intoxication.
He was released from the hospital and officers located him Sunday morning in the Bo Diddley Plaza, where they arrested him for battery on a firefighter.
- North Central Florida Man Arrested For Domestic Battery
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Battery Charges
- Two men arrested for sexual battery
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- Police look for man accused of battery and false imprisonment
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Lake City Man Arrested for Sexual Battery on a Child
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident