Man Arrested for Threats and Aggravated Stalking of a Minor
SUMMERFIELD, Fla. - A Marion County man in a relationship with a 15-year-old girl threatened to kill her family and her new boyfriend when she wanted to break up.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office along with the Fort Lauderdale Police Department arrested thirty-three-year old William Taylor of Summerfield after he stalked and threatened the South Florida teen.
Taylor and the teen met online and the teen sent Taylor nude photographs of herself.
The 15-year-old went to Taylor several times to try to end the relationship but he told her he would tell her parents and send them the pictures if she didn't stay with him.
According to investigators, Taylor said he'd kill her family and her new boyfriend in the threatening emails and text messages.
He's charged with extortion or threats and aggravated stalking of a child under the age of 16.
His bond is set at $30,000.
- Minor arrested in Gainesville HS bomb threat
- Ocala Man Arrested For Obscene Communication With Minor
- Alachua County Man Arrested for Stalking Woman at Bus Stop
- Deputies Arrest Man for Robbery/Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- Aggravated battery in Palatka
- Ten year old boy charged with aggravated manslaughter
- Suspect Arrested for Stalking Woman
- Woman and minor robs firework stand
- Zimmerman Arrested for Aggravated Assault and Battery
- Two Arrested On Aggravated Assault Charges After Road Rage Incident