Man Dies in Citra House Fire
CITRA, Fla. -- A 40-year-old man has died after being pulled from his burning home Wednesday afternoon and investigators say the cause of the fire is suspicious.
Smoke was seen coming from the Northeast 18th Avenue home in Citra around 3:15.
Firefighters discovered the homeowner unresponsive inside the home.
The man was rushed to Ocala Regional Medical Center where he later died.
Deputies tell TV20, they are looking for two people in connection with the case.
22-year-old Crystal Faith Long and 22-year-old Dilllon Greshem as well as a stolen 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass, tag number 535-XQS.
- Five Children Die in Citra House Fire
- Marion County Man Dies in House Fire
- 71-year-old woman dies in house fire
- Man Dies in House Fire
- 89 Year Old Man Dies in House Fire
- Fire Marshal Investigating Several Suspicious Fires in Marion County
- Lawyer, Private Investigator, Working on Citra House Fire
- Marion County Barn House Goes Up in Flames
- Man Dies in Crash in Putnam County
- Man dies in Suwannee County crash