Third victim dies in Chardon High School Shooting
What is the typical profile of a teen at risk for becoming agressive?
An expert we spoke with says that a sense of community and connection is the key to human survival.
Watch our report to find out what happens when teens are without these key connections.
For more on the program visit: http://www.shands.org/hospitals/vista/services/PALS.asp
- Third Student Dies After School Shooting
- Teen Charged as Juvenile in Ohio School Shooting
- Second Student Dies in Ohio School Shooting
- Third Victim of Lake Butler Shooting Spree Dies
- 1 Dead, 4 Wounded in Ohio High School Shooting
- Classes Resume at Ohio High School After Shooting
- School Shooting In Ohio
- School Shooting Leaves 4 Wounded in Ohio
- Community Holds Vigil for Those Lost in Ohio School Shooting
- Free lunch program expands to five schools in Alachua County