Local Business Owner on ABC's "Shark Tank"
He has the chance to make his dreams come true. Gainesville business owner Byron Young will appear on ABC's "Shark Tank" on March 8th. It's a show where entrepreneurs showcase their ideas to a panel of five successful business owners. Young is the President of CordaRoy's Beanbag Beds, the only patented beanbags that convert to beds. A marketing company in Tampa coached Young to try out for the show. If a judge likes Young's idea, they could offer him a deal that may make him a millionare.
"It's a TV show, but it's also very serious because I've been working on my business for 15 years, and here I am about to sell part of it to a stranger. The whole experience is completely terrifying," Byron Young (CordaRoy's Beanbag Beds President) said.
The marketing firm is holding a watching party tonight at 8pm at Cymplify Central CYM Coffee Co. on NW 8th Avenue, which is in the old Greenery Square.
- Billionaire Investor Comes to Gainesville, Throws Entrepreneurs into the "Shark Tank"
- ABC's Extreme Makeover in Gainesville
- Downtown Ocala Business Owners: Renovation Troubles are "Worth It"
- Small Business Owner Struggles To Find Workers
- Downtown Business Owners Say Homeless Problem is Out of Control - Who's To Blame?
- "Bong Ban," in Florida Doesn't Change Much for Store-owners
- FL Lt. Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera Visits Ocala Business Owners
- Local business owner posts controversial signs
- Business Owners & Doctors Are Welcoming Back Students
- Local Business Owner and Accomplice Arrested in Murder of Coworker