Congressman Yoho Calls Farm Bill Failure a "Disappointment"
Published June 22nd, 2013
NEWBERRY - North central Florida's farmers may be wondering "what's next" out of Congress after a sweeping new farm bill was blocked late in the week.
The bill was supposed to fund several food and agriculture programs, including subsidies for farmers.
But in the wake of the bill's defeat, one of its supporters and Florida's only member of the House Agriculture Committee, Congressman Ted Yoho, is holding both Democrats and Republicans responsible for what he says was failing to put the interests of Americans before their party ideology.
TV20's Trent Kelly reports.
- Yoho Opponent Jake Rush Responds to Photos, Calls Role-Playing a "Hobby"
- NCF Peanut Farmers Meet with Congressman Ted Yoho
- Congressman Yoho on Healthcare Legislation
- Congressman Ted Yoho Wins Republican Primary Elections
- Local Immigration Group Talks Immigration Reform With Congressman Ted Yoho
- Immigration Summit With Congressman Ted Yoho (Long Version)
- Newly-Elected Congressman Ted Yoho 'Meets the Press'
- Congressman Ted Yoho Hosts Town Hall Discussion Focusing On Veterans And The Issues They Face
- NCF Peanut Farmers Wither Under 2014 Farm Bill
- Farmers Discuss the Proposed Farm Bill