As E-Cigarettes Grow in Popularity, Some Health Experts Urge Caution
Published July 25th, 2013
Statistics show a growing number of cigarette smokers are switching to electronic cigarettes, after many say they feel healthier inhaling vapors rather than smoke.
But TV20's Trent Kelly says some medical professionals are warning that people making those claims may just be blowing smoke.
- E-Cigarette Ordinance in Marion County
- Study shows rise in smoking among children
- Gainesville Commissioners Agree on E-Cig Regulation
- Researchers: e-cig use on the rise in Florida
- North Central Florida Drivers Urged to Use Caution as Roads May Be Icy
- Door-to-Door Scammers Return, GPD Urges Caution
- "Starbugs" Using Insects in a Popular Drink
- Dangerous New Diet Gaining Popularity
- Dangerous Habit of Smoking Alcohol Gains Popularity
- As Election Nears, Some Voters Grow Tired of Constant Political Ads