Fla. Woman Arrested in Death of Fiance in Tennessee
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a 37-year-old Florida woman faces first-degree murder charges for orchestrating the shooting that killed her fiance in rural Tennessee.
Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood says Connie Sanders King was arrested Tuesday.
She's accused of setting up the death of 41-year-old Tom Colucci of Coffee County, Tenn., in November. Her estranged husband Troy King was arrested in March near San Diego as he tried to enter Mexico.
Authorities say Colucci was the stage manager for country music singer Jo Dee Messina.
The newspaper reports it's not clear when King moved to central Florida. She had worked at a motorcycle shop since March.
Officials in Tennessee say Colucci was shot multiple times during an apparent home invasion. King was injured and was found covered in blood outside the home.
- Trial set in abuse death of autistic Fla. girl
- Fla. dog owner gets 10 years in boy's death
- Woman Dies on Fla. Keys Dive Trip
- Woman Hit by Truck on I-75 in North Fla.
- Sebelius to Make Stops in Fla. for Health Care Law
- Fla. Woman Charged with Haitian Visa Fraud
- Fla. Woman Meets Son She Gave Up for Adoption
- Toddler Left in Vehicle Dies; S. Fla. Mom Arrested
- Fla. Court Rules Against Police Over Pot Arrests
- Fla. Man Accused Of Forcing Wis. Teen To Be Prostitute