Walmart Drops iPhone 5 Price
IPhone discounts are typical this time of year, but Walmart's will be tough to beat.
The retail giant says it's slashing the price of the 16 gigabyte "iPhone 5" to $98 with a two-year service contract. The phone usually costs $200.
Walmart is also cutting $50 off the pice of its 10-inch iPads, putting them at a price of $349 to $449 depending on the version.
Other retailers, including Radioshack and Best Buy, are also cutting prices to clear inventory ahead of Apple's expected unveiling of new versions of the iPhone and possibly the iPad.
- Apple Stops Taking iPhone 5 Orders
- Man Murdered After Trying to Sell His iPhone on Craigslist
- iPhone 5 Is Out, What To Do With Your Old One?
- iPhone 6S hits the shelves
- Man Steals iPhone, Demands Ransom from Owner
- Drop In Gas Prices Means Good Business For Some
- Three North Central Florida Walmarts closing
- High Price of Racing
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Ruling on Other Zimmerman Phone Calls
- Free Speach Advocates Fear "Chilling Effect" After NSA Phone Records Revelation