Louisville Head Coach Charlie Strong in Familiar Territory
NEW ORLEANS - When the Florida Gators face the Louisville Cardinals in the Sugar Bowl tomorrow Louisville head coach Charlie Strong will face his old team in the Florida Gators.
And as TV20 Sports Director Chris Price tells us, Strong still has positive feelings towards the Gators.
- Louisville's Adrian Bushell in Familiar Territory, Sort Of
- Strong Heading to Louisville
- Charlie Weis Leaving Florida For Head Coaching Job at Kansas
- Louisville Expected to Hire Strong
- Gator Basketball Team Hires Two New Coaches, One Familiar Face
- Bulldogs Head Coach Richt Gives Gators Their Due
- Uncertain Future for FSU Head Football Coach Bowden
- Bowden's Future as FSU Head Coach Still in Question
- Meyer Steps Down As Gators Head Coach
- Florida Names Steve Addazio As The New Head Football Coach